Revised and Board Approved 1/12/22
The Community Service and Membership (CS&M) Committee is a standing committee of the Sandia Heights Homeowners Association (SHHA). It shall work to strengthen member benefits and to support and encourage social events that will build a sense of community in the SHHA.
- SHHA Office services that are currently provided to members and any other such services as may be proposed by the Committee from time to time in the future.
- Support and encourage community engagement through activities, events, programs, and projects to build a sense of community, improve quality of life, and instill pride of ownership for Sandia Heights residents.
- Foster community awareness through town meetings, GRIT and website communication and questionnaires, and other efforts as needed to keep the SHHA in touch with its members' needs, suggestions and opinions. Recommend, create, and conduct the same.
- Understand the needs of residents in Sandia Heights.
- Devise, recommend, and implement initiatives to promote an actively involved membership in the SHHA.
- Monitor SHHA Membership rolls and report membership statistics to the SHHA Board of Directors.