Sandia Heights Homeowners Association
The Sandia Heights Homeowners Association (SHHA) is a non-profit organization that represents the interests of all Sandia Heights residents. The SHHA mission is to promote the common interest of the homeowners, property owners and residents located within Sandia Heights and to preserve the unique character and quality of life of the area. The Association depends upon an active and involved membership. Your ideas and participation are encouraged! By joining the Association, you are showing your support for the volunteers who put in many hours to ensure that you and your neighbors continue to enjoy the many benefits that come with living in Sandia Heights.
Roadrunner Holiday Food Drive. Be a part of taking action this holiday season and get involved in our food drive! Please help by bringing non-perishable food items to the Sandia Heights Homeowners Association office located at San Rafael and Tramway. Office hours are Monday through Friday 9am-4pm. Look for the big red drop bins inside. The deadline is Friday, December 12.
- New Developments: For information and updates on the New Developments please see the Notices and Alerts Page.
- Office Closed on Tuesday, November 11 in observance of Veterans Day.
- Tram Maintenance Closure dates: November 3 to 14.
- Please be reminded to check your listing in the 2014 Resident Directory and let the office know if you have any changes. All changes must be received by Friday, November 7, 2014 to be included in the 2015 Resident Directory.
- SHHA Office will be closed for Thanksgiving on Thursday, November 27 and Friday, November 28.