Sandia Heights Homeowners Association
The Sandia Heights Homeowners Association (SHHA) is a non-profit organization that represents the interests of all Sandia Heights residents. The SHHA mission is to promote the common interest of the homeowners, property owners and residents located within Sandia Heights and to preserve the unique character and quality of life of the area. The Association depends upon an active and involved membership. Your ideas and participation are encouraged! By joining the Association, you are showing your support for the volunteers who put in many hours to ensure that you and your neighbors continue to enjoy the many benefits that come with living in Sandia Heights.
- SEND IN YOUR PHOTOS NOW! We are accepting entries for our annual photo contest for the 2016 Sandia Heights Resident Directory & Guide. Submissions are due to the SHHA office by Friday, November 6. If you are the lucky winner, your photo will be featured on the cover of the 2016 Directory, and you will be acknowledged as the photographer.
- You must be a member of the Sandia Heights Homeowners Association and you must be an amateur photographer.
- Photos must be related to the Sandia Heights area (see the 2015 Directory).
- Photos must fit reasonably on the cover without loss of the composition.
- The resident must submit a statement that the photograph is an original taken by the homeowner, that they are not a professional photographer (in business as a photographer), and that they grant permission to SHHA to use their photo(s) in the Directory or on our website.
All entries may be picked up at the office once the Directory is published