Sandia Heights Homeowners Association
The Sandia Heights Homeowners Association (SHHA) is a non-profit organization that represents the interests of all Sandia Heights residents. The SHHA mission is to promote the common interest of the homeowners, property owners and residents located within Sandia Heights and to preserve the unique character and quality of life of the area. The Association depends upon an active and involved membership. Your ideas and participation are encouraged! By joining the Association, you are showing your support for the volunteers who put in many hours to ensure that you and your neighbors continue to enjoy the many benefits that come with living in Sandia Heights.
SHHA Dues Holiday: At its November Board meeting the SHHA Board of Directors voted to give its members a holiday from the monthly dues for the month of December. This action was made possible due to revenues being slightly greater than budgeted, while expenses were less than budgeted.Thank you and Happy Holidays.
- Recently there has been an increase in mailbox vandalism/break-ins city wide. Should you see any suspicious activity please contact the Bernalillo County Sheriff’s Department at 798-7000 and notify Sandia Heights Security at 856-6347 (office) or 263-4654 (cell). Below are some suggestions to better protect your mail:
- Use the letter slots at your post office to mail letters, or give them to a letter carrier.
- Pick up your mail promptly after delivery/every day. Do not leave it in your mailbox overnight.
- Do not send cash in the mail.
- Ask your bank for “secure” checks that cannot be altered.
- Tell your post office when you’ll be out of town, so they can hold your mail until you return.
- Roadrunner Holiday Food Drive. Be a part of taking action this holiday season and get involved in our food drive! Please help by bringing non-perishable food items to the SHHA office located at San Rafael and Tramway. Office hours are Mon-Fri, 9am-4pm. The deadline is Friday, December 12.
- New Developments: For information and updates on the New Developments please see the Notices and Alerts Page.
- SHHA Office will be closed for Thanksgiving on Thursday, November 27 and Friday, November 28.
- Sandia Heights Services 2014 Fall Green Waste Collection December 1-5. Please visit their website for details: www.sandiaheightsservices.com.